I have been on a lot of tours, from Vietnam tours package to Vietnam Cambodia tour. Below is the experience that I accumulated from my tours.
1. Don’t carry too many items

The very first time going tripping, you usually thoroughly prepare for all situations. For example, you could possibly take clothes for winter despite the fact that it truly is hot season. You bring a can of stream combined with soft drinks … in the end on the way, it is possibly so hot that you have to be naked, you feel too sick and tired to swallow, rest at street stall thus don’t make use of the items you bring for a long travel. Meanwhile, you are able to lessen everything that you prepare as there’re usually food as well as beverages in route, excluding when you backpack through jungles. Food items you carry should definitely be the source of nourishment, not great tasting. In case you be on a trip in summer, you might want to carry T-shirt, short jeans, and also long pants and also long sleeve shirts. If it is winter weather, a jacket is ok.

2. Obtaining information about regions your are planning to discover as well as methods to reach your destination

By doing this you will find it is easier to know your place to stay to prevent the unfamiliarity, and also respond in the right way, not provide help to fully understand a land you might have never ever traveled to. Here is an example, you shouldn’t roll over the fish when eating meal with coastal citizens. The more you know before you start, it usually is quicker to get on well. If it is not, this is certainly okay, the locals will tell you. No one offends a traveler who doesn’t know any-thing.

3. Get on well with where you come

Don’t let local people think that you feel that you are unpleasant if a local offer you to eat something which you believe unattractive, or simply not salubrious. In the event that your own stomach is not well, you can either try eating just a little or simply refuse politely. But, if at that moment your own stomach is okey, you should eat all. It is usually that the natives show you to take a bite usually means they welcome you, in spite of how that meal is, you surely could try eating because they also can. You don’t try that food day to day. If you happen to explore someplace without enjoying dishes, and even integerating with that site's customs, you neglect a big part of the travel.

4. Finally, prepare your own spirits

The most critical thing to prep is thoughts. Don’t expect too much, don’t contemplate enormous numbers of beautiful pics on the Internet and think about fantasy landscape, just like that a gorgeous boy is wandering, takes a stop to get a something to drink, has a conversation, and get the impressive sunset and also sunrise. You need to stop. As a result of those, lots of people texted me and therefore confessed with me that: I have tried and very disappointed, for: indisposed buttocks owning to sitting down for a long time, bad circumstances for example punctured wheels, going for kilometers. I just simply motivate that: “it’s what I ran into at the first time, but yet I like that"
You know what? The more you pray for, the more you feel saddened. You should be clear that you just take a tour to witness not merely the scenes, as well as good men and women, but even your own self as well as challenges you are likely to bump into on your way. Afterward, you can learn all complexities, and additionally figure out whether or not you could possibly get on adequately or you are just suitable for your regular life… For that reason stay at your house, tripping is very hard.
Source: Something that backpackers need to remember